There are endless opportunities available with our water jet cutting service as it can cut virtually any material, including the following:
Metals: Stainless Steel, Steel, Tool Steel, Aluminium, Brass, Copper, Duplex, Inconel, Invar, Bronze.
Ceramics: Alumina, Ceramic, Carbide, Porcelain.
Glass: Plate glass, Soda Lime Silica Glass, Mirror, Fused glass.
Stone: Granite, Limestone, Marble Slate, Sandstne, Concrete.
Plastics: Acrylic, Acetal, Nylaron, Nylon, Polycarbonate, Polypropylene, PVC, Polyurethane, Rubber, Tufnol.
Composite / Laminate: Carbon Fibre, Fiberglass, Laminates, HDPE, Phenolic Resin, Plywood, MDF.
Wood: Hardwood, softwood.
Soft Materials: Foam, Rubber, Plastics, Synthetic Materials, Fibre, Felt, Lino, Ferrite, Polystyrene and much more.
If you can draw it, we can cut it.
Working directly from computer generated artwork… DXF, IGS,CDL, HPL and bitmap files or simply scan in your drawings, and we can take it from there.
The major advantage of water jet cutting lies in the fact that the process is cold, there is no heat affected zone. Traditional mechanical cutting methods such as cropping and welding destroy the structural integrity of such materials, likewise, existing thermal processes such as laser or plasma cutting which is heat affected deform the edges of cut composites – and can also create stress, micro-fissures and structural changes. Water jet cutting doesn’t exhibit these effects.
As quality manufacturers of castable Polyurethane we have been involved in unparalleled quality parts production, whether it is a single part or large multiple part process, CMP has the combination of versatility, precision and productivity. we understand the manufacturing process to such a degree that we remain at the cutting edge in technology, so providing the facility of water jet cut parts and components is a natural extension to already formidable manufacturing operation.
Our Order Process
- JOB SPECIFICATION WITH DRAWINGS – Drawings in the following preferred file formats:- DXF, DWG, IGS, CADKEY, CDL and HPL files, will need to be provided for a quotation.
- QUOTATION – The quotations will be based on water jet cutting machine running times, materials costs, finishing and any other special requirements.
- PAYMENT – Pro-forma payment will be required via BACS and bank transfer for new customers. Credit viability will be assessed with a view to offering company credit terms.
- MATERIAL PROCUREMENT – Selected materials will be ordered, inspected and prepared for the water jet cutting process. Any issues will be resolved before processing.
- DELIVERY – Once components have been cut and completed, they will be carefully packaged ready for delivery with our trusted couriers.
Need costs in a hurry?
Get a free quote
Use our no obligation free quote tool to tell us about your product and we’ll get back to you ASAP with a free quote.